المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Easy Steps To Make 3000$ Dollars a Month

شركة الفراعنة
05-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Easy Steps To Make 3000$ Dollars a Month

Step 1 in the $100 A Day Income System is this...

Make sure you have a PayPal, Clickbank and a PayDotCom account setup for yourself. That's most important! That's how you're gonna get paid ;-)

All are quick and easy to setup. It just takes a little of your time.

Go to http://www.Clickbank.com for your Clickbank Account.

Go to http://www.Paypal.com for your Paypal account.

Go to http://www.PayDotCom.com for your PayDotCom account.

You don't need a product or service of your own, you really don't need much of anything.

JUST THE ABILITY TO WRITE A GOOD RECOMMENDATION for someone elses product!

Before you stop reading this article because you possess an inherent fear of writing, I've already made sure you have a way around that, too. You're simply going to become an expert at speaking your article/review (recording it) and having it transcribed. Having someone transcribe your spoken article, may cost you $6.00 to $10 bucks. That's all... no more I can't write excuses, OK?

I know... I'm probably jumpin' way ahead here, but I know you may be thinking about so many other obstacles that you may just think this is going to be too hard... right?

Listen to me... just one step at a time, OK! We're going to go over a lot of things here for sure. All I want you to do for now is relax and trust in the fact that we're gonna go over everything you'll need to know to be successful with my system.

Okay... the first step you've taken is ensure that you have accounts setup so you'll be sure to receive proper credit (and profits) on product referrals.

So here's Step 2 in our $100 A Day Income System....

We're going to capitalize on an ingenious method where we simply write one article a day (approximately 350-700 words) and in that article you offer a detailed, unbiased review of someone elses product. That's it!

Step 3 - You go to Marketplace - ClickBank and browse through the programs that you already have knowledge or interest in. Spend some time there. You don't have to feel like you have to pick the first one or two you see. Read the "Pitch Page" and see if it's something you feel you might buy.

Later on, once you get to feeling comfortable there and learn the different ways to search, you'll feel right at home. Several tips for you; when you do your searches, change the search results level from 10 to 30. This will save lots of time. Tip two is don't pick the most popular listed programs as there are a lot of people competing for those.

Learn the difference between 'sort' methods. They are: Popularity, High and Low gravity, % Earned and % Referred. As mentioned earlier, take your time and get to know Clickbank well, really well.

To recap a bit....

*You've setup your affiliate accounts with Clickbank, etc

* You're going to find some products you are interested in reviewing and write a short product review about that product.

* Later, we'll then submit these articles to some popular article directories such as the one you're on now.

Step 4 - Now, let's talk briefly about the actual construction of your article.

Your title is the most important part of your article!

Spend 50% of your efforts on the "TITLE" of your article. This is extremely important. If your title isn't full of benefits for it's readers, chances are the article won't even get read... so spend a lot of time on it!

The above point is EXTREMELY important! The title of your article will decide it's success or failure -- plain and simple!

Step 5 - And here's the kicker...

Once you've written your article, you are afforded the opportunity to place a small "About The Author" byline at the bottom of each of your articles. Many article publishers use this "ad space" to tell folks a little about themselves and then also place a link back to their website.... just like below.

So... you're going to use this small ad space to place a brief note about you and leave your website link where they can easily find your affiliate product link. This way, when someone reads your rave review about a particular product, they just might want to learn a little more about it. So, they simply click on the link at the bottom of your article and VIOLA! They are transported through cyberspace and...

You get credit for the referral and more importantly a commission if this person decides to buy the product. Dang! I love the Internet!

jobs4ar
09-17-2012, 03:33 AM

sisko
09-02-2015, 11:54 PM