المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How To Make $2,000 Per Month ... Earn Money

QIEgypt
05-05-2012, 05:00 AM
How To Make $2,000 Per Month ... Earn Money

I have heard that professional athletes take home about 55% of their gross pay. The other 45% goes towards taxes, agents, etc. Using an extreme example, Alex Rodriguez takes home more than $17 million of his $31 million salary. That $17,000,000 translates into approximately $2,000 per hour for every hour of the day for every day of the year. In the amount of time it will take me to type this blog he will make about $1,000. Even dropping from A-Rod to the minimum wage baseball player, they will earn his $2,000 per hour salary in roughly three days. Why is all this important? Because I want to make $2,000 extra per month.

Now that the goal has been set at $2,000 per month the key is how to get there. My baseball talent peaked when I was 11 so the A-Rod or minimum wage baseball player route probably is a long shot at this point. So I did what any twenty something living in 2011 would do and Googled it. What I got was a hodgepodge of info that just had a cheap feel to it. Some of the results felt like I was stealing baby strollers and selling the wheels on Ebay. Others were just not me. So here is the list of ideas that I have come up with to earn my additional $2,000 per month:

1 – Start a blog about the everyday life moments that people under 40 experience and putting advertising on the site. This way everyone that visited the site would click on the ads and the site could earn $1-$3 per click.

2 – Take online surveys. Not too sold on this one because I feel like it would take forever to earn the $2,000 since they only pay around $5-$10 per survey.

3 – Sit back and earn passive dividend interest from a stock. Even if I found a solid company that yielded 4% annually, I would need to invest $600,000 to earn that. So that’s not the way to go.

4 – Invent something and sit back and collect royalties or license fees. Yes, but what.

5 – Buy tickets to sporting events and sell them on stub hub. This seems plausible but time consuming.

jobs4ar
09-17-2012, 01:37 AM

وظائف اليوم
03-20-2015, 12:12 PM