المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عااااااااااااااااجل ساعدوني

samsum
09-12-2014, 10:46 PM
عااااااااااااااااجل ساعدوني

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أريد رأيكم في هذا الموضوع وصلتني رسالة إلى بريدي الإلكتروني من شخص مجهول كتب لي كالآتي عااااااااااااااااجل ساعدونيear Friend,

I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with
divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest Person who will
assist me for this important business transaction. My spirit directed
me to contact you in this transaction; I never know you in my person
and I would like to know you more.

I am a senior Auditing Officer with this bank of Africa (weli) in
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. There is an account opened in this bank in
2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account after the
death of an account owner. Then after going through some old files
during last year audit to verify the heir of the fund, I discovered
that the customer died with his entire family.The owner of this
account died since 2003. He has no relative here and his Company has
been closed and no person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it, the account has no next of kin and my investigation
proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about
this account and the amount involved is (US$3,780,000.00) Two million
Nine Hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars. This amount I
mentioned is without the interest of the money, it is the subject
amount which the man deposited in this bank of Africa.

I want this total jhon (US$3,780,000.00) Two million Nine Hundred and
Forty thousand United States Dollars to be transferred into a safe
foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you
are a foreigner because this money can only be approved for payment to
a foreigner. I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise
as we don't know each other before. But God is great; let us use our
identity card to recognition.

I suggested that our percentage shall be 40% for you while 60% is for
me as soon as you confirm the total sum into your bank account. I will
come over to your country for sharing of the money.I want you to
contact me through my alternative email address

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Regards, palo
أخبرته أنني وافقت على عرضه بعث لي برسالتين أخرى و جاء فيها كالآتي
Dear Friend,

Meanwhile, I have read your e-mail and I would like you to read this details carefully for more understanding. I'm going to explain everything in this transfer to you properly to avoid any mistake.

Listen very carefully, regarding the legality of this transaction; I can give you all guarantee of our success because all the information of the account owner is with me. The most important thing is our faith and co-operation with each other. I got your e-mail contact by miracle of God, I don't know you in person; but God just directed me your e-mail contact to me and I was forced to contact you.

However, the transferring of the total sum {US$3,780,000.00} is going to take place legally in the bank. The bank of Africa (koa) will approve the funds and the total sum of {US$3,780,000.00} shall be converted into 4 ATM card pin codes and it shall be send to you via DHL Company service. Then once you receive the ATM card in your hand, you will start withdrawing the funds and send me some money for my ticket to your country. I will do all insertion works as soon as I receive your complete information tomorrow.

My Friend, I have a reason to explain everything to you for more understanding in this transaction before we can proceed further and for more trust with each other. I could do this business alone without inviting next party or a foreigner but due to the important of foreign information which supposed to appear as inheritor in this claim; then I decided to look for unknown person who can handle this transaction with me in field of trust.

In the percentage issue which I have already suggested 40/60 in my first message; I will also needs your own suggestion to avoid any problem. I don’t suggested 40/60 as final suggestion. I want you to say your opinion; I will not like any betray from your side because you will be in control of the fund as account owner. Therefore, let us reason together as partner.

Listen to me, I contacted you in this business for our benefits; you will see all the confirmation and proof of this transfer as soon as you submit your application letter to this bank of Africa

I want you to understand that it is only trust can bring our victory in this transfer because I don't know you for the first time. This is very confidential business; you have to keep everything secret for our security both here in my country and in your country.

I will send you my home address and contacts telephone now. I am going to give you all the details and information about this transaction step by step to avoid any error.

MY PERSONAL DATA:

My name: .....
direct telephone number: ......
Nationality: .....
Province of origin or state: ......
residence: ........
Office address: No:.......
I want you to understand that the key to win any business at this level is faith; let us work with one mind and keep our faith alive. I’m a banker by profession; I will guide you in this transfer to ensure that everything shall be concluded without any problem. I will use my position here in the bank to work everything perfectly and I need your trust.

I will send a letter of appliaction to you as soon as I receive your response with your personal information as follows:

Yours Full Name:........................
Your home address & office:..............
Your telephone numbers:...................
Your occupation:.........................
Your age:................................

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Regards,
ماهو رأيكم في هذا الموضوع و هل هو حرام أم هو ينصب علي و بماذا تنصحونني ?
:eek:

tunisie travail emploi
09-12-2014, 11:28 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

نشكرك اولا على عدم المجازفة في مثل هذه العروض المغرية ربما تورطك في جرائم ضد الانسانية..

ننصحك بالحذر من مثل هذه الرسائل المرسلة من طرف مجهولين (نصابين محتالين اوربما منظمات ارهابية) الهدف من هذه الرسائل هو دخولك في حوار معهم ربما يتطور الى عمليات نصب و ربما اكثر واشراكك في عمليات خطيرة او ارهابية دون علمك ... نحن ننصحك بتجنب الدخول في محادثات معهم او تنصيب اي برنامج مثل ما ذكر في الاخير (application)

هذا نص الرسالة المبعوثة لك من طرف المجهول النصاب مترجمة باللغة العربية

لقد التقطت الثقة والشجاعة أن أكتب لك هذه الرسالة مع
الثقة الإلهية أنك شخص موثوق والشرفاء الذين سوف
مساعدتي لهذه الصفقة التجارية الهامة. روحي توجيه
لي للاتصال بك في هذه الصفقة. لم أكن أعلم أنك شخص في بلدي
وأود أن أعرف المزيد عنك.

أنا موظف التدقيق كبار مع هذا البنك الأفريقي (weli) في
واغادوغو، بوركينا فاسو. هناك حساب مفتوح في هذا البنك في
عام 2000 ومنذ عام 2003 لا أحد عملت على هذا الحساب بعد
وفاة صاحب الحساب. ثم بعد أن يمر بعض الملفات القديمة
خلال السنة الماضية التدقيق للتحقق من وريث للصندوق، اكتشفت
أن العميل مات مع صاحبه family.The كامل من هذا
توفي منذ 2003. حساب وليس لديه قريب هنا وشركته
كانت مغلقة وأي شخص يعرف عن هذا الحساب أو أي شيء
يتعلق به، وليس لديها حساب الأقرباء والتحقيق بلدي
ثبت لي كذلك أن شركته لا يعرف شيئا عن
هذا الحساب والمبلغ المطلوب هو (دولار أمريكي 3،780،000.00) مليونا
وتسعمائة وأربعون ألف دولارات الولايات المتحدة. هذا المبلغ I
ذكر هو دون مصلحة المال، فمن هذا الموضوع
المبلغ الذي أودع الرجل في هذا البنك الافريقي.

أريد هذا جون الكلي (دولار أمريكي 3،780،000.00) مليونا وتسعمائة و
أربعون ألف دولار أميركي على أن يتم تحويلها إلى آمنة
حساب الأجنبي في الخارج. أنا على الاتصال بك استنادا إلى حقيقة أن ل
هي أجنبي لأن هذه الأموال لا يمكن الموافقة على دفع ل
أجنبي. وأنا أعلم أن هذا الاقتراح سوف يأتي لك بمثابة مفاجأة
لأننا لا نعرف بعضنا البعض من قبل. ولكن الله أكبر. دعونا نستخدم
بطاقة الهوية إلى الاعتراف.

أنا اقترح أن يكون لدينا نسبة 40٪ بالنسبة لك بينما 60٪ لل
لي بمجرد تأكيد إجمالي المبلغ في حسابك المصرفي. سأفعل
تأتي الى بلدكم لتقاسم money.I أريد منك أن
الاتصال بي من خلال عنوان بريدي الإلكتروني البديل

سوف أكون في انتظار ردكم العاجل.

التحيات، بالو
أخبرته أنني وافقت على عرضه بعث لي برسالتين أخرى و جاء فيها كالآتي
صديقي العزيز،

وفي الوقت نفسه، لقد قرأت البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك، وأود منك أن تقرأ هذه التفاصيل بعناية لمزيد من التفاهم. انا ذاهب الى شرح كل شيء في هذا النقل لك بشكل صحيح لتجنب أي خطأ.

الاستماع بعناية فائقة، بشأن مشروعية هذه المعاملات؛ وأستطيع أن أعطي لكم جميعا ضمان نجاحنا لأن جميع المعلومات من صاحب الحساب معي. الشيء الأكثر أهمية هو إيماننا والتعاون مع بعضها البعض. حصلت على الاتصال الخاصة بك البريد الإلكتروني بمعجزة من الله، وأنا لا أعرفك شخصيا. ولكن الله موجهة لي فقط الاتصال البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك لي واضطررت للاتصال بك.

ومع ذلك، فإن نقل من إجمالي المبلغ {} 3،780،000.00 دولار أمريكي سوف يعقد في البنك من الناحية القانونية. سيقوم البنك الأفريقي (KOA) الموافقة على الأموال ومبلغ اجمالي قدره 3،780،000.00 دولار أمريكي {} يتم تحويلها إلى رموز بطاقة ATM 4 دبوس، وأنه يجب أن ترسل لك عن طريق شركة دي إتش إل الخدمة. ثم مرة واحدة تتلقى بطاقة الصراف الآلي في يدك، وسوف تبدأ سحب الأموال وترسل لي بعض المال لتذكرتي إلى بلدك. سأفعل كل أعمال الإدراج بأسرع ما أتلقى المعلومات الكاملة الخاصة بك غدا.

يا صديقي، أنا كان لديك سبب لشرح كل شيء لكم لمزيد من الفهم في هذه الصفقة قبل أن نتمكن من المضي قدما وللمزيد من الثقة مع بعضها البعض. أنا يمكن أن أعمل هذا العمل وحده دون دعوة الحزب القادم أو أجنبي ولكن نظرا لأهمية المعلومات الخارجية التي من المفترض أن تبدو وكأنها ارث في هذه الدعوى؛ ثم قررت أن ننظر لشخص غير معروف الذين يمكنهم التعامل مع هذه الصفقة معي في مجال الثقة.

في قضية نسبة التي كنت قد اقترحت بالفعل 40/60 في رسالتي الأولى. وسوف تحتاج أيضا الاقتراح الخاص بك لتجنب أي مشكلة. أنا لا اقترح 40/60 واقتراح النهائي. أريدك أن تقول رأيك. وأنا لا أحب أي خيانة من جانبكم لأنك سوف تكون في السيطرة على صندوق كمالك حساب. لذا، دعونا نفكر سويا كشريك.

الاستماع إلى لي، وأنا اتصلت لك في هذا العمل لفوائد دينا، سترى كل تأكيد وإثبات هذا النقل بمجرد تقديم طلب إلكتروني لهذا البنك الأفريقي

أنا أريد منك أن تفهم أنه هو الثقة الوحيدة يمكن أن يحقق نصرنا في هذا النقل لأنني لا أعلم أنك للمرة الأولى. هذه هي الأعمال التجارية سرية للغاية. عليك أن تبقي كل شيء السري لأمننا سواء هنا في بلدي وبلدك.

سأرسل لك بلدي عنوان المنزل والاتصالات الهاتفية الآن. وانا ذاهب الى ان نعطيكم كل التفاصيل والمعلومات حول هذه الصفقة خطوة بخطوة لتجنب أي خطأ.

MY البيانات الشخصية:

اسمي: .....
رقم الهاتف المباشر: ......
الجنسية: .....
محافظة المنشأ أو الدولة: ......
الإقامة: ........
عنوان المكتب: لا: .......
أنا أريد منك أن تفهم أن مفتاح فوز أي عمل على هذا المستوى هو الإيمان؛ دعونا نعمل مع عقل واحد والحفاظ على إيماننا حيا. أنا مصرفي من حيث المهنة. وسوف توجه لكم في هذا النقل لضمان ويعقد أن كل شيء دون أي مشكلة. وسوف تستخدم موقفي هنا في البنك للعمل كل شيء تماما وأنا بحاجة ثقتكم.

سأرسل رسالة application عليك في أقرب وقت أتلقى ردكم مع المعلومات الشخصية الخاصة بك على النحو التالي:

وظائف اليوم
04-11-2015, 12:59 PM
عااااااااااااااااجل ساعدوني